Different type of components are involved in the contamination of environment or atmosphere, these components or materials that pollute the environment are called as pollutants such as garbage, chemicals, smoke emitted by vehicles etc and the phenomenon is referred as pollution. There are different types of pollution which play a dangerous role for humans and for many other types of living things, these types are air pollution, noise pollution, water pollution etc. But the pollution which plays an important role in polluting the environment is Air pollution.
A type of pollution in which air or atmosphere is contaminated with some harmful materials such as smoke, poisonous gases and different kind of specific materials that are transfer from one place to an other with the help of air and are dangerous for the humans and for different living organisms is called as air pollution. There are many resources or appliances which are responsible for such pollution for example the vehicles moving on the road that emit some kind of dangerous gases in the form of smoke, the industries which are present in the cities or near to the cities that releasing the harmful gases, which are evolved as a result of different chemical processes such as carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide etc are also take part to increase air pollution. Following are the ways on How to reduce air pollution
Ways to Avoid Air Pollution:
As we know that there are different components which are responsible for polluting the air and are harmful for the living organisms such as humans, plants or animals etc. But at the same time where such components are present to polluting the air, there are many ways to prevent or avoid the air from pollution. Some important steps which are used World wide to prevent the air pollution are as follows
- As we know that the smoke of the vehicles plays an important role in spreading the air pollution and is very harmful for the human life. So, to avoid or prevent the air pollution we should select those vehicles that reduce such type of pollution by emitting no or less smoke or we should convert our fuel consumption from petrol or diesel to such alternatives that help to reduce air pollution. These vehicles which are used for reducing the air pollution are called as green vehicles.
- From the new researches it is confirmed that turn off the unused lights also helps in reducing the air pollution. When we don’t turn off the unwanted lights, the electricity plant continuously produce the electricity with the help of different types of nuclear reactions of fossil fuels that pollute the air, so we should turn off the unwanted lights to reduce the pollution.
- We should not discard the unwanted goods with our on hands or with our own techniques such as burning. We should call the special department to dispose them.
- We should avoid developing different types of manufacturing industries such as tanneries in the cities to prevent the contamination of air with poisonous gases.
- We should use the process of recycling because if used new material to produce new products it would require a lot of energy, that would be achieved with help of burning of chemicals which pollute the air
- We should grow different types of plants to avoid the air pollution created by the carbon dioxide and many gases
- We should also avoid smoking of cigarettes of different kind of such products to avoid air pollution
- We should use different type catalytic converters to reduce the emission of smoke during burning of materials such as wood etc.
- We should follow the rules and regulations of your specific area also to reduce air pollution
- We should use the Eco friendly products to avoid air pollution and also some other kinds of pollutions.