Solar energy is definitely big ‘YES’ for future by energy analysts through out the world, especially if we want healthy atmostphere and want to reduce our dependency to produce energy using fossil fuels.
Energy crisis is quite evident now and it will hount far more to each nation in comming future if we don’t adopt one or more renewable energy sources and exploit them combined to get maximum output.
Solar energy is definitely one of the most reliable renewable energy source, therefore let’s find out some of the major advantages of solar energy,we have discussed below
There are countless benefits of solar energy . Using solar energy as primary source of energy is not only the need of time but also very important to reduce our dependency on non renweable energy source.
Let me explain top 12 major benefits of solar energy below :
- Abundancy – It is one the major plus for using sun light to produce energy. It is never going to be completely used out until sun is burning shine and bright in sky. If we utitlize solar energy to maximum potential it will reduce huge dependency on other fossil fuel sources.
- Solar industry is diversified now. Solar energy systems are available for both demostic, commercial and industrial use. Solar panels available are far more efficient and portable now.
- Solar energy is best possible answer for rural areas where conventional electricity is hard to produce. OR it is far more costly to install conventional electric grid station. Solar energy panels can be installed in such areas for free energy.
- Solar power plants are dynamic in nature, therefore they can be combined with existing power sources to form hybrid energy system to enhance and meat energy requirements.
- Solar panels are consist of arrays formed by small sized solar cells, they come in different sizes and shapes. This verstility in sizes makes it possible to installed them wherever it can receive direct and maximum sunlight for optimum performace, i.e land or roof. Solar cells can also be installed skylights or virtical walls
- Technologically advanced solar power plants are available now which comes with pre-installed convertor device that converts DC to AC. By using these solar panels, residential and commercial business owners can reduced their electricity bills to significant level.
- Net metering is bit less known yet significant advantage of using solar energy. It is term used if energy is sold out to electricity authorities when excess energy is produced then needed. This way energy bills are reduced by sending energy back to authorities. I believe, in Japan you can sell electrity you have produced using solar panels to their energy producing authorities.
- Solar panels do not require much maintenance, they are very durable. They may require bit of cleaning once a while and that’s all. Average life spam of solar panels is 20 to 30 years, which justify its up front cost.
- The best use of solar energy is it being pollution free, noise free. It is the quitest source of free energy when we compare it with other source of energy for example wind energy turbines, geothermal etc.
- Larger solar panels are available in market which help meeting the demands of larger amount of energy when needed. Such panels are very dynamic in contruction, solar cells modules can be installed later on if it is required.
- Solar energy is very friendly to enviroment, and it does not pollute our air. If solar power plants are installed where previously conventional energy sources were deployed, it will significantly improve atmosphare by reducing green house and other dangerous gasses from environment.
- Solar industry is bringing lots of jobs in market and making lives better all around the world. Solely in US, it has emmensly benefited econamny by producing thousands of jobs.
- Governments are officially providing tax rebate reward programs for people who uses solar energy as their major source of energy.
We all should step ahead for solar energy, create opportunities by exporting solar electric systems to developing countries, reduce the usage of non renewable energy sources and protect global environment and reduce global warming phenomenon. This is how we can exploit solar energy advantages to best of its potiential for man kind and for generations to come.
When we discuss advantages, it is important to mention disadvantages of solar energy, click the link to read some disadvantages associated with solar energy